As on 21st October 2007, we moved from blogspot domain at to the self hosted domain at https://dsplog.com. Over the last two years, the blog has grown quite a bit, and am reasonably happy with the progress. Let us look back at the positives and negatives over the last year.
Around the same time last year (i.e in October 2007), we had around 65+ posts and 300+ subscribers. As on today, we have
- 100 posts
- 2200+ subscribers and
- 2600+ comments
Some of the new topics which we discussed this year are
As traffic statistics, we have around*
- 40,000 page views per month
- 16,000 visits per month
- Average visit time of 3 minutes, 40 seconds
The top 5 countries based on the visitor location are*
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
The top 5 articles are*
- Bit Error Probability for BPSK modulation
- BER for BPSK in Rayleigh channel
- Download free e-Book for error rates in AWGN
- Compare BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 16PSK, 64QAM etc
- Maximal Ratio Combining
* – based on Google Analytics data for September 2009
My goal is to maintain around 4 posts per month, but over the last two months or so, it dropped to two posts or sometimes one posts per month. I will put efforts to improve on that aspect.
I created a poll to collect your feedback on the aspect you like most in dspLog. You can chose any one from Articles/Matlab-C code/Comments/Web page template.
Note: RSS/email subscribers need to visit the site for participating and seeing the results from the poll.